Below is a COVID-19 update – a list of what we have done to prepare the building for in-person gatherings.
- Every surface of every room from windows to sofas, door handles to light switches have been cleaned with government recommended Byotrol 4 in 1 disinfectant which is proven to kill coronavirus.
- All chairs in the main hall have been sprayed with Anti Bacterial disinfectant spray.
- Rows in main hall have 2 metre gap between them (coronavirus is not believed to hang in the air beyond a 2m distance).
- Livestream installed for those not ready to attend in person https://elimglossop.org.uk/live-stream/
- All books and non-essential literature stored away
- Hand sanitiser stations at both entrance points
- Disposable face coverings at each entrance point
- Temperature will be taken with non-touch thermometer upon entry. No one with temperature of 37.8C or over will be permitted entry
- No food and drink prepared on premises. If you want to drink you should bring it with you.
We hope this is helpful and reassuring. Don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have further questions for us through firstname.lastname@example.org.